Они такие классные ^^
MBTI in Fiction: INFJs seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions. They want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. INFJS develop a clear vision about how best to serve the common good, and are organized and decisive in implementing that vision. (x)
One of the best ending moments in a movie.
D’you fancy Billie Piper, sir? (x)
legalization of wealthy dolphins!
moms against the protection of furries
God Hates White Racism
The war on poor little people who aren’t me
Sketches (by Glen Keane) and final animation
What really gets me is how much more emotion is shown through the sketches. It’s like, the sketches are the characters really living through the story, and the 3D animated versions are the attractive movie stars they got to portray them in the film Hollywood made based off of it.
Tagged by: firehouselight
Rules: In a text post, list 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard—they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Tagged by: cheshireelims
1. The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot
2. The Cal Leandros Series by Rob Thurman
3. Going Postal by Terry Pratchett
4. The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
5. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
6. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
7. Poison Study by Maria V Snyder
8. The Lioness Quartet by Tamora Pierce
9. The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks
10. Cirque Du Freak by Darren Shan
You know what? I’m pretty smart
I should be on the…………..
Your Zuko costume’s pretty good, but your scar’s on the wrong side.
Tumblr-user thehiddentriforce will forever carry dishonor with them.
For everyone who completely missed it, allow me to be less subtle:
so i did a thing
Synonyms are weird because if you invite someone to your cottage in the forest that just sounds nice and cozy, but if I invite you to my cabin in the woods you’re going to die.