Eris?? Goddess of chaos strife and discord?? more like Goddess of animated hairporn jesus lord just look at it.
The animators descried her hair as silk in water~
I NEED MASK REFERENCES
EVERYONE WHO REBLOGS THIS BY 9/12/14 WILL GET A MASK DESIGN/DRAWING BASED OFF MY IMPRESSION OF THEIR BLOGS
THIS SEEMS REALLY COOL
PLEASE DO THIS
When it comes to making a deal with The Devil, you can’t always get what you want…
1. I own over 1000 books and have read almost all of them.
2. I often find myself getting addicted to books, tv series, and websites, introducing them to my friends and then moving on to a new obsession while my friends are stuck in a continued addiction.
3. My favorite Spanish word is Panqueque (Pancake), because when the word is separated it translates into bread what what.
4. I helped to break the world record in the largest game of red light green light ever played.
5. I can recite the entire movie of The Road to El Dorado word for word (pretty much, I will allow that there would most likely be a few mistakes).
coveofmadness replied to your post:Once you get this you must share 5 random facts about yourself, then pass this on to 10 of your favorite followers.Duuuuude! Alcoholic drink twins! I…
I am in
When Jenna, myself, and my family went to Germany a few weeks back, we found this gem in Munich and were immediately reminded of Ivy Hisselpenny from gailcarriger's Parasol Protectorate series. If only there were more features haha :)
It was a very special hat.
Yeah, I really should have posted this a long time ago…
This is in regards to the color/character challenge, Professor Lyall from the Parasol Protectorate series, an awesome character :3